We are going to Danville this afternoon to check out the apartment and clean up as needed. And then we are going to eat at Olive Garden and use the coupon that my mom sent me.
I just finished making a list of all the things that I need to take and it is alot of stuff. But, I would much rather take too much stuff than take too little and need it while I'm down there. I think we are going to stop by the library to get another book to hold me over in case I finish the book that I'm currently working on.
I hope that the heat works really well. I also hope that no random people try to come into the apartment while i'm there. That will really freak me out.
1 comment:
You need to come visit us on one of your weekend Louisville trips. We miss you!
Post a Comment