baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, January 13, 2008

so very sleepy. I took a nap today, which made me feel obligated to stay up late and study some. and now my contacts are really dry and the bed is calling me.

I have to work tomorrow at 10, but I get off at 3.

We got pizza for dinner, and when we went and picked it up, we took Zippy for the car ride. it was really funny. he meowed for the first couple of minutes; I think he thought we were going to the vet. But after a bit he calmed down.

And, I was mind over tummy today and only ate 2 pieces of pizza, 2 breadsticks, and 2 cinnamon sticks. (it was a combo deal). I REALLY wanted to get more, but I resisted. And, we've moved the scale into the closet. I've told myself that my goal weight will no longer be this obscure number that I think I need to be, but when my clothes fit and I feel comfortable in my skin. I will work out extra hard until then, and if my wieght is 130,140, or 150, so be it.

No comments: