I think that I am really going to like that movie Juno. Maybe I'll ask Jeremy if we can see it this weekend.
It is sooo cold out. but, it is suppose to be warmer this weekend.
Tomorrow I have to work from 3 to 9 at Todd's rd, and I think I am going to go to the gym before that and get my sweat on.
I'm in the process of watching a whole season of America's Next top model.
Jeremy has been doing alot of moving. He moved out of the executive office at the Griffin Gate and now he has a huge office on the 7th floor. He has lost his full service hotel in Cinci. But have no fear! he is picking up three selective service hotels in Louisville. So, he'll be driving out to my hometown every couple of months.
No comments:
Post a Comment