People that spit on you when they talk are gross.
Cold weather SUCKS. sitting in class when it is freezing SUCKS. numb toes SUCK.
Jeremy doesn't suck. he's been ridiculously nice to me, even when I've been crappy, this entire last month. Makes me wonder if he knows something I don't know.
Oh yeah, Jeremy's getting a raise and a change in his title! we don't know how much, or to what, but I'll let you know when we find out. The final stuff comes tomorrow for Jeremy to finish updating his computer, so he is one happy camper.
We got a new desk chair to put in the living room.
our house is cold.
I had too many calories today, and didn't work out. that makes me sad. Although, I could fit into a pair of jeans yesterday that I haven't been able to wear in like 3 months. The true test will be my size 6 jeans that I've only been able to fit in for like 1 day of my entire life. There's also another pair of red pants that I've worn only once due to my inability to breath when I'm in them. those may take me a bit longer... a couple more hours on the stair climber, a couple hundred more crunches, and a few more missed desserts.
Tomorrow I have lab. I should go to bed so I can get up early and got workout. if not, I will have to stay after class in order to do it.
Monday, I don't have school, so I will be able to catch up on studying then.
American Idol had started so that makes me happy. I wish it wasn't 4 hours a week though.
No comments:
Post a Comment