baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My last day before school starts back up... what to do, what to do.

I already started the day by sleeping until 10. then I worked on the Rho Chi invitations a bit. I need to go by Paperweight and approve the proofs, but I may wait until tomorrow to do that and see if someone at school will go with me so there will be two eyes looking. I don't want there to be a mistake and I miss it.

tomorrow I have class at 8, and I think I get done at 3. we have a two hour break, but there hours are separated, so that sorta sucks because I can't go over and work out in just an hour. My elective starts next week, otherwise I would be there until after 5ish.

I wish that our house wasn't cold. I put Perhapsy in her little jacket when I let her outside so that she wouldn't be cold.

No comments: