baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jeremy found the Chrissa and the Lissa at CompUSA yesterday when he was out searching for a new fan for the computer. And it was Chris' birthday and they were going to go see Juno which I wanted to see but didn't get to last week. so it was fate that I take a break from studying to go see it.

it was a good movie, although I felt really uncomfortable at one point, but I think that was what the movie was trying to do.

Sometimes I love Jeremy so much, I feel like I could burst. Like if I could just close my eyes really tight and hold my cheek to his and smell his neck and feel his heart beat and listen to him breathing for the rest of time, it would all be good. And what is really important is when I need him to me there for me, when I need him to hug me and cuddle, he stops what he is going, no questions asked, and holds me back. that's a damn good husband.

No comments: