Today I ran 4 miles and did weights. I think I went a little overboard though and I'm sure I will be hurting tomorrow. I don't have class at all tomorrow, but I am going in early to study and then I have to go get my yearly eye exam at 3:30. I'm finally getting new glasses, my first new pair I think since like highschool. It will be nice being able to put on glasses and keep them on longer than 20 minutes and not get a headache. I'll be able to actually study in them when I take out my contacts with they get too dry. Then, in January, I am going to get some more contacts and that should last me for a while. I think the next time around, I'm going to get that Lasix eye surgery.
Tomorrow, I hope that I will be up to running a couple more miles.
I really like that show Little People, Big World. And apparently they are in Paduca, KY next week.
Jeremy is so sweet sometimes. Sometimes I feel like we are still dating.
No comments:
Post a Comment