baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, November 05, 2007

I hate when I have weird dreams and it puts me in a bad mood when I wake up. it was horrible. Jeremy and I were living in this villa, and I was going to this baby shower that was really in a shower ( a gaint bathroom) so that the people throwing it wouldn't have to rent a room, which they would have to if it was over 25 people. Anyways, the pregnant chick was someone I had never met before, and these Asian business men showed up and striped down to their tighty whities and sat down in the bathtub. I asked why there were men and the shower, and the response was there had to be in order to get the giant bathroom without getting charged.

So then I was back in the villa with Jeremy and it was really beautiful, all open air and clay everywhere. we owned it, and these things kept on breaking, like a huge clay pot, and apparently two of the three toliets didn't work. And I went to sleep (in my dream) only to find Jeremy still at home when I woke up at 9:30 (he is suppose to be at work at 7). I ask him what was going on and he said he was just hanging out because he didn't feel like going to work yet. amd I started yelling at him that he needed to get his stuff together... the villa was falling apart and he wasn't going to work. then, he started crying, and flickering in and out of my sight, like a bad projection, and saying that he didn't like his job and he was going nowhere with it. Then he ran off, right when a bunch of elementary kids showed up to do an overnight stay at the villa. The last part of my dream, I was frantically trying to get clothes packed so that I could go workout, and I needed to do it quickly if I wanted to get a free Speedo bathing suit. Then Jeremy and I were in the Fit, and we were at Fairdale pool, trying to find a parking spot. But there was a huge football game going on, and all the parking was gone, and the only places left were handicap and tailgating. and people were swarming the car because they were late to the football game. So, Jeremy got out to tell people to clear away so we could drive off, and then I ended up driving the car by reaching over from the passenger seat and driving in reverse. and Jeremy was very impressed with me.

then I woke up in a really bad mood.

No comments: