baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I've been busy. Lots of group projects. I'm not doing very well going into finals. it's going to be a struggle to get A's. it'll be interesting to see if I can do.

We plan out Thanksgiving dinner tonight. it's gonna be GOOOOD. I don't think we will make as much food this year though. last's years potatoes were alittle ridiculous.

We are planning on going to williamsburg and Virginia Beach as soon as I get done with finals week. Marriott has their free exchange for associates, so we are staying at Virginia Beach for free, and we are going to be seeing Jeremy's sister mona.

I'm so close to being done, I can taste it.

I have to work tomorrow night until 10. I also have a ettiquet (did I spell that right) thing to go to tomorrow afternoon. I don't have any nice clothes to wear to it and that makes me sad. I really do need to get some new profession clothes for when I got to my rotations.

No comments: