baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, November 23, 2007

I worked at Walden drive today and actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Much more than the last time that I worked there.

I'm sort of disappointed that I didn't study more this break, and when I mean study more I mean at all. Tomorrow, I don't work until 3, so hopefully I will get some things done in the morning. Then Sunday I am off all day. And I don't work again until Friday.

Last night we went to CompUSA again and got a few things, most noteably a new router and blue tooth headset for Jeremy for dirt cheap. But the excitment of our good buys were short lived when we got home and Jeremy realized that his work laptop was broken and the system wouldn't recognize the harddrive. So, he went to bed very distressed. I guess he wasn't that distressed because he woke up and headed out to Circuit city, best buy, and target this morning before he headed into work aorund 9. Anyways, he worked on his computer problem a couple of hours today, and got a lot of the problems fixed, and someone is coming to town on Monday to fix the rest.

I sorta don't like days like today, cuz I came home and ate a HUGE dinner and sat on my butt and channel surfed even though I know I have to get things done, like study, take care of bills, and send Katie a letter. but it's like I can't get motivated, you know? it's like I have to go to school everyday in order to get motivated and stay ontop of things.

No comments: