man, I've been seriously slacking on the blog.
Jeremy has been in Cinci for the night to do team building with his boss and this other chick who works up there. funny how their team building consisted of going out to dinner and then him being back in the hotel room at 7:30. lame
My head feels like it is going to explode. it really hurts me for some reason.
next weekend if blocks. this weekend I have to work saturday and sunday. don't bother me unless really necessary. because then I will be pissed, and then you would be pissed, and then it would be just one big pissed off situation.
blah... I need acetaminophen
1 comment:
Good luck with your blocs. Luckily I'm swamped next week so I wouldn't have time to call anyway. Turn off and/or unplug your phone and have as restful as possible night/week.
Post a Comment