baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, November 12, 2007

hi all.

Man, it was nice today. When I got done working out today, I was able to walk to my car in shorts and a t-shirt because it was so warm out. I spent a couple hours at school working on some projects, and then I came home and cleared out the garden for the winter. And then I made chili for dinner. vegetarian of course. it was good.

The semester is going to be coming to an end soon. I have to get a A's in Cardio and Therapeutics on the final in order to pull an A in the classes. I didn't do very well the first set of blocks, and I can feel the pressure now.

Christmas list:
garbage disposal (us, needs to be small enough to fit under standard kitchen sink)
Best Buy gift cards (J)
Victoria Secret gift cards (V)
laundry detergent (V)
assortments of shampoos and conditioners (V)
The Scarlet Pimpernel (V)
Where the Heart Is(V)
50 first dates (V)
black dress socks (jeremy)
The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand (US)
a nalgene water bottle (V)
a girl's winter hat and scarf (nothing overtly fuzzy)(V)
summer sausage (j)

Discuss amoung yourselves-- you may want to let Jeremy know what you are getting for me, because I'm sure he'll look at this list for me

3 comments:

Virginia's Mom said...

What is 50 first dates? Inquiring minds want to know. Are The Scarlet Pimpernel and Where the Heart Is books or movies? I probably won't get you something that you couldn't use two of. And I have dibs on socks for Jeremy.

Virginia's Mom said...

What is 50 first dates? Inquiring minds want to know. Are The Scarlet Pimpernel and Where the Heart Is books or movies? I probably won't get you something that you couldn't use two of. And I have dibs on socks for Jeremy.

Virginia said...

they are all movies except for the fountain head