baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, June 16, 2007

We went to Lake Cumberland. the dam at lake cumberland. the lake's down because it has a crack that needs to be repaired

John caught lots of nice size blue gills.

I sometimes sat on this patio and wrote watching the lake.





The racoons and one skunk begging for food.
At one time we counted 8 and a baby











My goodby present: a chance to take a picture of a deer. It was in the road as we were leaving and it stopped to pose.
Earlier this month I took Christy and the boys to the zoo.



Micheal, Jacob, Christy and AJ









The baby elephant was adorable









Mom takes good care of him.









There's a baby Hippo,too.









A.J. feeding the lorikee.







2 comments:

Christy said...

Earlier this month?
We went in April LOL

Virginia's Mom said...

It doesn't seem like that long ago but I'll take your word for it.