I had a huge list of things to do today. And none of it got done.
We woke up and I wanted to go for a bike ride out in the country. So, we got my old bike down and figured that it needed a new tube. So, we went to Walmart and bought two new inner tubes, but then when we got back and Jeremy put them in, one busted almost immediately. and when that happened the tire also tore. and the changing gears on my bike was weird too, so I think that it may be time to retire it.
so, then we headed over to I-CHing for lunch because we got a really good coupon in the mail. After that we headed to Arby's for shakes due to another coupon. We headed over to Jeremy's old boss' Jen's house to look at her yard sale. She has sold everything out of her house and is moving to Las Vegas for a job. Her ex-husband works at the Griffin Gate and apparently the situation has gone from bad to worse so she has decided to move and sold most of everything out of her house over Memorial day weekend. crazy stuff.
Then, we came home and watched tv for a bit, then I went and picked up the poop from outside and Jeremy helped me. And that was as much production we did all day. Finally, we decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood and we actually ran into the GM from the Courtyard here in Lexington. Apparently he had moved into the neighborhood last month. so, we talked to him for a bit, then we came back home. I sat outside with the animals for a bit, then we headed over to Steak and Shake for a late night dinner. I'm sure we will regret it later.
I wish that out house could be magically clean
1 comment:
fantasia was a wonderful movie... too bad it doesn't work in real life.
If you find a way to magically clean I will pay you for the knowledge but as it would be priceless, I am not sure how you would decide pricing.
love you!!
Post a Comment