Speaking of garages, people can now get into all 4 doors of my car in the garage. Yes, that's right, ALL 4 instead of the one that was possible from beyond memory. We took 2 van loads to St. Vincent de Paul and threw away about half that much. I did the actual going through and throwing away or deciding to give away over the space of 3 days. Then today John helped me load and drove and unloaded once we were there. I still have a couple of storage boxes of fiinancial records to go through since we don't need to keep everything for ever. Since we do need some of the records, I need to go through instead of just throwing away but a couple of plastic storage boxes do not make the garage dirty or cluttered. We took the few things that we're keeping from the sid

es of the garage and John hosed it down and scrubbed it. It smells like simple green. I almost feel like having a party to celebrate.
I told Virginia when she was here I'd post some Hawaii pictures. Here's her dad John playing like he's surfing. The beach is called Sandy Beach and we found it the first day when we got lost. They had stainless steel toilets.
When I tried to add another picture, it added it to the top where it made no sense so I'll just end this entry and try another.
No comments:
Post a Comment