Then we came home and waited for Jeremy to get home from work. He was in Cincinnati for the day working and then he headed over to the Griffin Gate to go to Jenn's going away party. She's leaving to go work in Las Vegas. After that we headed out to dinner and Jeremy got a free piece of pie and Mom got a piece to take home dad. I was too stuffed to eat anything else... in fact I had to take home half my sandwich. Speaking of which, I accidently left my sandwich on the kitchen counter all night and I didn't find it until this afternoon. I ate it anyway, so hopefully I won't die of food spoilage. it's been a couple of hours, and I still feel ok.
In case anyone cares, Jeremy appreciated the pie and the olive branch, although he said he was surprised that he was offered either.
here's a conversation that we had last night in bed that was really funny...
me: are you going to lift tomorrow?
Jeremy: why? will it make me more sexily?
:pause:
me: Is that a double superlative?
:pause:
Jeremy:No, it's an adverb modifying an adjective.
me: Oh...
It was really funny. I guess you had to be there. Almost as funny as when I warned mom to stay away from the turkey at the village because I wasn't going to be pulling any killer, attack-giant turkey's off of her
No comments:
Post a Comment