wow,
what a very lazy day. Jeremy got up early this morning to go and work out while I stayed in bed until midafternoon. And now I'm staying up late. I think I'll go to bed soon though.
I hope that Jeremy likes our kids when we have them. We went strawberry picking with Rebekah and her son Andrew and I don't think Jeremy like him at all. I don't know why; I think he's a pretty cute kid. I hope that he has fun with our kids.
So, apparently I was suppose to get my raise at the beginning of the month and I did not. That's lame. I have to talk to someone about it tomorrow and figure out what is going on.
My calves really hurt today. I don't know what I did yesterday to make them hurt so much.
I was suppose to call Katie today but I forgot. she went to bingo last night and won the last game! isn't that funny? I wish that I had been there. It would have been fun times.
Sometimes I think about how in 10 years our puppies may be dead by then and that makes me really sad. I can be pretty depressing sometimes.
1 comment:
Jeremy will have fun with your kids. It's normal for men not to care about or notice other people's kids. Your dad ignores his nieces and nephews but he sure has fun with all you girls (and your families).
Your calves hurt because of all the berry picking.
I hope they backpay you your raise.
Post a Comment