Yesterday was the frist day of Fall break and I spent it at the library. I got there at 9 and studied straight through until 3. I didn't know how hard it was on me until I got home and took a nap at 5. Come to find out I was really tired because I didn't wake up until 7:30 this morning!
I'm going to get to studying again in a little bit. I have to do it at home because of the stupid football game and nowhere to park instead of at the library, so I am sure I will be getting plenty distracted today.
Jeremy's old boss' grandmother passed away and they called in an emergency favor yesterday when he was up in Cinci working. He's working in banquets this morning as a supervisor. It was really funny because yesterday morning he was talking about how the one thing that he missed (besides the free food) was being able to deal with the out of state football teams. And what do you know.... he gets a call from banquets saying they need him to come deal with the football team this morning. All I've got to say that Jeremy is the most expensive temp working that they'll ever have to pay...
back to studyign. have a good weekend everyone!
1 comment:
At least Jeremy not being there is one less distraction.
Post a Comment