baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, October 15, 2006

3 tests down and only 3 more to go. I think I did pretty well on the first three. My throat sort of hurts and I think I've been really thirsty lately, so studying all day isn't going to be too much fun.

Jeremy has been really sweet this block. he's been cooking alot more lately since he's been getting home at a decent hour and last night he made a really good meal. And yesterday morning he made me a really good breakfast. And i think he's going to make me breakfast this morning, so I'm excited.

I love him alot. he makes me smile.

I contacted my old Spanish professor and found out that they have a new edition out for my Spanish book. So, i looked on ebay and I can get the 6th edition for like 5 bucks. So, I think I'm just going to get that and put Miss Lindsey on my list of crazy people to avoid.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

You may get your own book back that way, who knows? Hope lots of nice breakfasts are in your immediate future.