baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, October 19, 2006

OH WOW

Umm...ok...now that girl's a wee bit nutty. She seriously gives me the heeby jeebies and what is even creepier is that I went to her blog and her picture at the bottom looks normal but she's obviously not uhh not all there if u know what i'm sayin. Whats funny is though is that people have so much time to think about what they're going to say when they write responses online, especially when its something like this, like a blog. It seemed like she sat and thought so long about what to say so she didn't look stupid (like she KNEW it was you on her blog, and she planted those posts, and that she used her site counter to figure it out lol etc.) that part of you can't help but laugh. I think you really got to her, whenever you write someone a letter thats a paragraph and you get two pages in response you've pushed more than a few buttons (....and in this case she was making up some serious shit too lol). The real test will be to see if you get your spanish book in the mail, if not I say keep on her for it! It's the principle damnit!!!!!

P.S.-What does she mean its just you and your animals- i mean i know you and jeremy are newlyweds but really hes not that much of an animal. :)

2 comments:

Virginia said...

well, I've already decided to go ahead and get the book off of amazon, one because I really do think she sold it 2 years ago and 2nd because if I do get it back, it will mostly likely be cut up/peed on/vandalized or otherwise grossified. So, it will either be returned to sender or taken to the trash without opening.

Virginia's Mom said...

When someone is that crazy, you thank God she's not you and stay as far away from her as possible.