baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

ok, here's the good stuff....

ah, the joy, the joy... I figured you folks would get a kick out of this. I was sorta holding out hope that maybe she would actually bring my book like she said she would and when she didn't, I got irritated all over again and I was in a sleep deprived not thinking state. so I made another dig at her in a facebook message.

10.16.06 2:35pm
just in case you forgot, I want my book back still.


And she replied...
Oh my god.
And she also wrote that she thought in her little minifeed that I was crazy.

So, I was like "oh no she didn't" with the hair flip, butt sticking out and finger wag. I sent her this. I asked Jeremy to read it before I did and ask if it was too immature and he said it was fine. Which is funny, because it's completely and totally immature and 5 year oldish. I told him if it were my mom reading it, she would talk some sense into me.

my dear, you are the crazy one. Also, you seem to be a pathological liar and I have learned not to trust you with a 10 foot pool. Can I give you some advice and tell you not to update your zanga site from work? Espeically when you work with people that don't like you like Missy? She was more than happy to pull it up one day to show some post you wrote about her. And let me just say, iit has been amazing the difference between the things you tell me and what you write about on your blog. Referring to my book, I've been just waiting for you to break and tell me that you sold it, which I'm sure you have or something else equally dishonest. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and that maybe you really did forget, but when I saw you could lie about your own grandmother's death... that threw out any bit of respect I could have for you.

And another thing, I've talked to Rebekah about the whole CVS thing and I know Kristin and newsflash.... you lied about that too. They should have called the cops on you. I'm strongly thinking about recommending to the pharmacy admissions committee that they call up some of your old employers and do a few background checks on you. I think you would be a shame to the profession of pharmacy.


So, a few things. I'm the one that actually found the website on the cornerstore computer like 2 years ago. Missy didn't even know about it. I talked to Jeremy about putting what I did put cuz I just felt weird about finding her site. Even though I really had no reason to be embarassed for it. At the time I found it in the computer history, it was like "oh cool, she has a site" but I didn't remember it or anything. Anyways, I shouldn't have put that because it didn't accomplish anything and really had no point.

The whole CVS thing... while she was working at Gericare, she got a job at CVS, where my friend Rebekah from school works. We all three made the connection that we worked with each other and laughs were had all around. Anyway, Lindsey gets fired from CVS and stops showing up for work at Gericare at the same time. Come to find out, Lindsey would go into her work before her shift, buy a bunch of things and write a check for them. THEN, later on in her shift, she would take the check out of the cash register and throw it away. The first time it happened, someone found it and just thought it was an accident and just put in back in the register. The 2nd time it happened, they figured out was going on. Rebehak tells me that she goes hysterical and starts snotting and crying and is talking about how money is short and she needs to pay her rent. Needless to say, she gets fired but the cops weren't called. BUT, CVS filled out a report to corporate saying what happen and what measures were taken, yada yada. This was last Jan or something that I heard this. So, when school starts up and I see her in my class, she tells me like the third week of class about how she got accepted to work at Walgreens and when she shows up for work the first day, they tell her that she can't work because her background check came back positive. Apparently, CVS puts all their employee records into some huge corporate pool and all big corporations have access to that pool. She tells me that they accused her of stealing from a customer or something and that she's going to get a lawyer and go after CVS. That's when I run home and google her screenname that's on facebook to find her site that I know exists and see what the real story is. Alas, I didn't find anythign about that, but I did find a whole big thing about Missy that I didn't even really know what was going on. I knew that didn't like each other, but that's pretty much it. I sort of didn't know what to think about the whole CVS thing cuz it was just strange how the stories were complete opposites. Anyway, when she NEVER showed up to class, I kept going back to her site to see what was going on. So, I sent the above thing to her this morning and blocked her from my facebook account and sat anxiously at school waiting to run home to see what she would write to me. thankfully, my anxiety was not in vain

To Virginia---
First of all. You have no idea what you are talking about. The first thing is---did you ever think that maybe just maybe I did the xanga thing on purpose? I did not want to lose my job and I wanted to tell Missy how I felt without really telling her. Strike one for you. I also find it really pathetic that you feel the need to read my site to check up on me. Since you are new to the xanga world -- let me give you a little piece of advice. There is a thing called protected posting where you post things you don't want everyone in the world to see - just people you know and trust. That, and another site I have just for myself, is where I post the things that are really bothering me, such as my grandmother's death---which ironically, you would never be able to see. I find it creepy that you were reading my site to gather information on me---when really --- shock!---I don't write everything for the world to see -- just those I trust. I know for blabber mouths like you --- that is hard to fathom. Are you doing well in school this semester -- because it seems like you have been devoting a significant amount of your time to me. Weirdo.
Moving on...
Secondly, the CVS thing. If I was lying--why would I go out of my way to be the one to tell you what happened? If I was lying--why even bring it up? Hmmm? I seem remember (you know since I was there, and gasp!, you weren't) that when the incident occured R was not present and neither was K. Therefore, anything they heard must have come from the manager who hated me from the get go because I thought he was gay. Strike one for CVS---talking about former employees. In addition, they could have not called the cops on my because I did not do anything wrong and they had no proof. CVS is a company which does prosecute, which I am sure you are aware of "queen of the universe", and if they had reason to prosecute they would have. Ironically, they didn't---so what does that say? Yep that is what I thought --- they had no reason to because I did nothing wrong.
Oh and FYI about biology of aging and another FYI about xanga--I made up that whole portion about the exam on my xanga just for YOU. Xanga has a little thing called a site meter. I have seen you coming around here for a while. It took me a while to figure out it was you-- but I did. I was waiting for you to make an appearance. Unfortunately, you chose facebook to "confess" your dirty little deed. Shame on you -- but imagine...that I wasn't surprised because once I figured out it was you - I implemented a little tactic system. I guess it worked, huh? FYI once again, since we had that class together and I knew that you (I could care less about M---that's why I didn't change anything when I thought it was only her reading), anyway, when I knew that you were reading and that was had the class together - you might notice my posts have been less frequent and quite off the wall about things pertaining to work and school. That was staged for you my darling. My REAL friends know what is going on with me at all times. I guess you would know about that -- if you had any friends. I guess that is why you have no social skills - your animals are your only friends.
Moving on yet again...
The BOOK. Oh yea, the SPANISH book that is wedged in your asshole. I just moved---you can check about that if you want---I am sure it is something I MAY have posted about since moving is not a private matter. If you want my new address though, you may have to dig a little deeper (i.e. -- not my xanga site). Anyway, I know it is around here somewhere and with everything going on -- which, by the way, I have no reason to lie about---I have not had the time to find it. Why would I sell it? Or give it away? I forgot Spanish books are such a hot item on the black market. Wow if that is the case----I sure can make a fortune! In April, we talked about it and I forgot. Ooooooooooops. I didn't realize it was going to be the end of the world. And you brought it up once in class and I don't recall discussing it again -- once again, I did not realize it was a life or death situation. Talk about lying --- oh J wants to take a spanish class. Funny.
You know the difference between you and me? I say things to people and I say them to their face or on the phone if face to face is not possible. You, on the other hand, act one way to someone's face and then say things (that are wrong and ridiculous) to people over the computer. How pathetic is THAT? So you know what I really could give a fabulous fuck less if you think I would be a "disgrace to the pharmacy field" because I think you are a disgrace to humanity. You are a stuck up (with no reason to be sweetheart), know it all (oh I mean don't know shit), scared little bitch. And from what I heard at GC -- what people told me themselves, not what I heard from word of mouth - no one liked you --- because of the fact that you think you are better than everyone and NEWSFLASH -- you are not. Your book will be in the mail soon---I DO have a lot going on and will get it to you as soon as I can. So---you can sleep better at night, my dear.
Oh and one last thing---when you wrote the intial hateful message on facebook -- I wanted to tell you to shove the book in your big ass mouth. But, then you never would have gotten the chance to send the message trying to "out do" me with all of your so called insights, now would you? Turns out - you were more wrong that you could have ever possibly imagined sweetheart. So you thought you were getting the last word by sending me the message and unadding me as a friend so I could not write back. Looks like I got the last laugh, huh? Believe me I wanted to unadd you and tell you off from the first day we sat in Aging---but this was so much more worth it.
Hasta luego - do you remember that from Spanish? Awww, you'll have your book back soon enough so you can refresh your memory. Or maybe J can help you study?


A few notes of interest (because I have more vested in this and you might not notice them)
-Um, how does "I say things to people and I say them to their face or on the phone if face to face is not possible" and "I wanted to tell Missy how I felt without really telling her" work? I'm confused.
-Did I ever say that Jeremy was taking a class? I'm confused where she got that one from.
-Did she really just say that her blog is a big conspiracy and staged for me? Why would she do that? It doesn't make sense. The first time I was ever rude to her in my "hateful" message on Facebook was on Oct 10th and until then there wasn't any visible hostility between us. So why would she start making things up when she started the class with me in August? And why would she have told me off the first day of class in August? I'm confused. I hadn't been to her site since 2 years ago until I googled her screenname well into September and Missy has never been to her site at all. Again, I'm confused.
-I am a stuck up, know it all. I don't tolerate stupid, lazy people and I work my rearend off to be more intelligent than the average bear. Now, the scared little bitch comment I take offense to. Granted, I SOMEIMES can't sit through horror movies without making excuses to do laundry in the middle of the night and MAYBE I'm not in the upper weight class for my height and weight but I'm not a bitch!
-And finally, I enjoyed most of the folks at GeriCare and liked being around them. So, if they secretly hated me.. ha!... the joke's on them cuz they made me feel loved.

Sadly, I have no friends. I must cancel seeing Lissa tomorrow and going out to dinner with the girls from school on Thursday and having Don over next week to watch the 4th Harry Potter movie. Instead, I would go and find 42 cats and be one of those ladies who lives in a litter box.

Here's her website: http://wwwDOTxangaDOTcom/pharmgirl02 Add the dots as needed. Just in case you're interested.

I just wanted my book back :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should take her to People's Court :)

Christy said...

OMG... she is so full of herself...

Virginia said...

She's CRAZY. literally. It boogles my mind. Here's insanity: "I didn't tell you off the first day of class because I decided to make up this huge blog conspiracy dedicated to YOU because I knew you would visit in in three weeks and then I would get to watch you call me out on being a liar but I'm not a liar because I made up the lies just for YOU so you could catch me in them and then I could write this huge long post admitting to all the lies just to make you look silly even though all you've been was nice to me letting me borrow your book and notes. So, look who gets the last laugh!"

I've REALLY been trying to figure out her logic on this one. Does she really want me to believe that she predicted the future and knew that I was finally going to get fed up with her promising to give me back my book?

Christy said...

It seems like an awful lot of trouble for her to try to come up with excuses to not give your book back.
A simple I forgot cause I am such a louse would have sufficed...