baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, October 23, 2006

I think that Jeremy is going to write an update about the trip, so I just leave you will be had a really good time and it really wasn't all that cold.

I've only got one test grade back. There's a girl in our class that's been in the hospital for like three weeks and they are holding our tests hostage until they figure out what they are going to do with her. It's been really frustrating, but what can you do?

the test grade I got was a 98% which I wasn't really expected. I thought it would have gotten lower, but Dr. Fink must have taken some of my answers.

I have a test next week for my elective that I'm not really for. And then the week after that, it's blocks again. Where does the time go? it's craziness.

Jermey is curretnly out at the bookstore using a gift card that he got and getting his sister Mona a card for her birthday. and then he will be swinging by CVS to get me a much needed pair of tweezers.

I love those littel packets of gum you can get at Mexican resturants. They are awesome!

No comments: