baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Time for an update, I guess

I am currently sitting on the couch, using Jeremy's laptop (which is sitting on my lap) and it is awesome. I am so glad that I hadn't gotten the money form my grandmother's estate yet because I would have used it to buy a laptop and it would have been a complete waste. But, can I tell you that I LOVE using his laptop? I only need it like less than a week out of the month, so it's perfect.

I got three of my test grades back from blocks. 93% for Neuro, 97% for Law and drumroll please...... 100% on Immunology!!!!!! Isn't that awesome? I hope I did just as well on the other two. At least A's.

I have a test on Wednesday for my elective. I don't know what to expect. I need to write out a list of questions that I have to take to the review on Monday. I hope the review isn't a waste of time.

I was suppose to do some stuff this weekend, but my car and the weather didn't agree with me. Apparently, both of my low beam headlights decided to go out on sometime last week. Earlier in the week, they were both good and then both of them went out. How strange is that? We can replace them ourselves, but it would void the warrenty on the car because the bulbs we would use wouldn't be VW brand. So, Jeremy has to drop me off early at school (at 4:30 am) so that he can get to work at 5 and get in 10 hours before he has to go to Don Jacob's before they close. Oh well. I can get alot of studying done in the morning and there won't be annoying people at the library either. Seriously, why do people go to the library to talk on their cell phones? The least they could do would be at least whisper but they don't. And you know what else bothers me at the library? There are always these little kids there or these dirty old men looking at porn on the computers on the 5th floor. gross.

Maybe it was a good thing that my plans fell through today because I was really sick this morning and wasn't able to do anything besides curl up in a ball of pain until around 3. I wouldn't have been that much fun.

I guess that's all. I have some not to happy news, but I decided to put it at the end of the post so they people who don't care enough to read until the end of my post wouldn't be bogged down from it. The man arrested for Faith's murder is being held on $250,000 bond and he is not eligable for the death penalty due to KY law. take what you will from that.

Also, in other sad news, a third year pharmacy student was killed this weekend from the flash flooding that occurred in pretty much all of Kentucky. She and a friend were washed away into the storm drain system when they were trying to walk to their house after the police made the Taxi they were riding in turn away because of the water over the road. I didn't know the girl, but I have seen her around. I was telling Jeremy how sad it would be in their class tomorrow when the two people who sat next to her had to have an empty chair next to them for the rest of the year and always be reminded of her.

2 comments:

Christy said...

That is just a bummer all the way around.
I am sorry you feel bad. I am sorry that the f(&ing law is the way it is and I am sorry a young woman's life was cut short just trying to get home.

I love you Virginia...

Virginia's Mom said...

I love you and I'm sorry to hear your sad news. That's the worst part of being a mom, not being able to make the sad go away. I hope you feel better physically anyway.