baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, September 03, 2006

lalala

Today was a good morning. well, late afternoon. We slept late and then got up and went to eat at the Olive Garden ( can't go wrong with the endless pasta bowls) and then to the mall. I got two speedos for like $42 because they were having an awesome sale. I got both of them in the same size, but one fits and the other is sort of suffocating. Hopefully, I'll be able to breathe when I haven't just eaten the endless pasta bowl.

Lissa, I can't get a hold of you on your cell phone, but if you want to go swimming anytime this week, let me know. I am pumped and ready!

I've taken all my quizzes that I needed to take and got perfect scores on them. Now, I guess I will study for endocrine some before Jeremy gets home. Tonight is the LAST NIGHT EVER that Jeremy will have to work on the weekend. That is so EXCITING.

Jeremy is going up to a Notre Dame game soon and we are going up to Cedar Point the last weekend it is open again this year. Gosh, it seems so strange having weekends free.

I stopped by the walmart on New Circle to see if they are hiring any interns. They told me to come back on Tuesday because that's when the manager will be in. I am so torn about getting a job or not. Jeremy is going to need a new car soon. His carmaro is on its last wheels, and the car he wants is in the 30,000+ range. and we need to finish paying off my car so that we won't have two car payments. but it seems like such a shame to get a job and have to work weekends when he's off. But the intern pay at walmart is $14 an hour, which is really hard to pass up. And I could transfer to the Walmart that they are building in Hamburg once they get it finished. And I don't think that the school year will be that stressful this year. And I know that I'll need a job this summer. I guess I will go and apply on tuesday and just leave it at that. I don't know... any advice from the readers?

2 comments:

Christy said...

Is the job part time? Do you still have to work weekends. It would be great to get in there now and get some senority at wal-mart then you can work your way up to a pharmacy manager. Either you will work the weekends now or later... And possibly they will let you pick your hours, at least generally. Maybe you could tell them you will can work Saturday OR Sunday but not both. It is a good opportunity getting on with Wal-mart.
Have you looked into getting on at Walgreens? LOL.

Anonymous said...

Apply and see what happens and how much/when they need you to work. Love you,