baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, September 10, 2006

shout out to my mama... I love you

So, it wasn't a UTI. Note to self, no sex for Jeremy during pepper season.

This is totally going on my list of most horrifying and embarassing moments. It was the kind of moment when you want to go and bury your head and sqeeze your eyes shut really hard and just wait for it to pass... but then you realize you can't because you're sitting in the doctor's office with your feet in stirrups while the doctor is grilling you on your sexual practices.

And no, we don't use peppers as sex toys, contrary to what I KNOW the nurse was thinking.

:pauses a minute as another wave of horrifying embarassment passes over me:

In other news, I got a lot done this weekend, although I was hoping to get more done. But that's ok because I have two free afternoons of studying planned into my schedule next week to take care of that.

No comments: