I'm tired.
Turtle was sleeping on Jermey's nap early today and it was really cute.
I don't like people who are shady and lie. It's a horrible thing to do. I may be alot of things (rude, irrational, arrogant), but I'm not a liar. Even lying over stupid crap just completely rubs me the wrong way.
Tomorrow I think I will be well enough to work out. Jeremy and I made a commitment not to eat after 7:30 and we shook on it and everything, so hopefully we will be able to hold each other to it.
Saturday we are going to go see Joy dance which will be exciting. I should also go and help out at the health fair on Saturday, but I think I'm going to bail on it.
It's been like dragging fingernails down a chalkboard trying to motivate myself to do work tonight. It's not like I don't have a quiz on Friday and I know nothing about what's going to be on it and it's not like I don't have a 6-8 page paper due next Thursday that I haven't even started on. I was able to do somewhat of an outline tonight on it, but that's about it. I think I'm driving Jeremy crazy because I keep sitting there saying "why am I such a bum?" over and over again. and the TV is off and the ipod is off and I've finally convinced myself that the livingroom is too yelllow to study in. Because the color of the room totally can mess with your ability to think.
so now I will return to the UK spare bedroom and hope that colors will be more pleasing to my distracted mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment