baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I'm going to the library. any second now. I promise.

I'm planning on studying until Jeremy gets home from south Bend, which should be around 5 or so. that is if he left when he said he was planning on leaving.

If I don't go to the library, I know I won't studying for lab and law like I should. I already know the material well enough for multiple choice questions, but it's going to be some fill in the answer and short answer crap that I'm not ready for.

I'm interviewing my eye doctor on Wednesday for my paper that I have to write for law and I have to get questions together for her. I also have to study for our skill out session on Wed for physical assessment. I need to practive on Jeremy and make sure I can get all his vital signs in less than 5 minutes.

I also need to cathc up with my elective class because it has been put on the backburner for the past week or so. And i need to organize all my old papers so when finals come around I won't freak out.

and I need to get back to the gym this next week.

lots to do

No comments: