baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, January 23, 2006

Well.. I have been working more than I haven't been working!
And I am tired. I hate my job... yikes... I just hate it.
Did you get that? I hate it.
Know any one hiring a very good accountant you can send them my way!

Well... I guess that is it.
Talk to you later...
(note: Jacob's birthday is February 2 and he wants a tool set and a radio)
Followed by Rebecca on the 13th and Virginia on the 25th.
I don't know what they want though!!
hugs!

5 comments:

Virginia said...

Why do you hate your job? I thought you were getting trained to run a new store?

Christy said...

Well... I am supposed to be trained to do some financial stuff. I am very disappointed that someone I hate is now my boss. I get sick when I think about it, so I won't.
Also, am I the only one that doesn't have a key to mom's house?
And Rebecca, you should ALWAYS make sure someone you drop off gets in the house.
Didn't your parents teach you anything?

Virginia said...

I don't think I have a key to mom's house.

Anonymous said...

Don't tell me what to do or lecture me. GREG was driving and you don't know anything about the situation. I have a key to mom's house because I take care of their pets when they are out of town and I live the closest to them in case of an emergency.

Christy said...

Rebecca an off the cuff comment is NOT lecturing. Why would I *tell* you what to do? That part was a joke. Which should have been evident with the "didn't your parents teach you anything" addition. I do personally always wait until someone is in the house, because that is how I am.

The key comment was because she specifically took the key I had away from me. (I will pretend like I don't know the reason.)

I know am the black sheep of the family and every one is ashamed of me. No matter how much I want to deny that, it will always be true.

But, why Rebecca do you take things I say, and twist them into an attack on you or that I am telling you how to live your life? I love you and I would never purposely hurt you or upset you. However, you can believe what ever you want. If you don't know me by now, you never will.