Last night was very lonely. I didn't want to work on homework just because I was tired of working on homework. So I watched TV and felt lonely and cuddled with the animals and felt lonely some more.
Tuesday Lissa and Chris came over and we went out to eat at Cosi. It was GOOOD. Then Chris and Jeremy headed off to the game and Lissa and I stayed at the house and watched a movie. It would have been better if we could have gone back to her apartment because that is closer to Rupp, but Turtle just got spayed and she was still out if it. I enjoyed spending time with Lissa and the kitten though.
That night, I didn't sleep a wink. Turtle had problems jumping onto our bed before we even got her spayed and I was worried that she would try to jump up or down and hurt herself or something. so I was in this weird stage of sleep trying to figure out what she was doing on the bed all night. When I finally got up to go to school, I felt like poop.
Chris and Emily were suppose to come over for dinner Wed night, but I was planning on asking them if we could pospone due to that above feeling like poop. They wated to move it to Thursday before I even asked, so that was great. I came home Wednesday, ate the wonderful dinner that Jeremy made and then fell asleep at 7:15 pm... didn't get up until 7 the next morning. I didn't realize how much I didn't sleep the night before.
Thursday, C and E came over and Jeremy made lasagna with organic sauce. It was good. And we had the most amazing salad. It's weird that something so simple as a salad could be so good.
I guess that's all. Jeremy has lost 6 pounds in our diet and I have lost 7. Yesterday I worked out with Lissa and did cardio for 30 minutes. I was real tired about 10 minutes in but I kept going. It helped to have someone there to talk to and get distracted from the fact your lungs feel like they are going to explode.
CAPP is going to suck this semester. I can already tell. Biochem should be ok. We've already had two pop quizzes in there and I think I've done good on both of them so far.
Laters!
No comments:
Post a Comment