Lynne and Kathie are asking me to come back and work just Saturdays and no on call.
I'm really torn. It seems really easy to just say no. I don't think it's fair for me to take hours like that.
But I feel obligated to the pharmacists. And the extra money every month is nice. And I do need to work in the pharmacy to stay on top of things.
but I think it would be awkward if I went back after quitting.
Someone tell me what to do.
2 comments:
Benefits for not: Your Happiness
Benefits for doing it: The ones you listed
My vote: If you think you can be happy, or at least not unhappy, working Saturdays and knowing you won't have on call, then go back. As far as the awkwardness, it will pass quickly. If anyone gives you crap, just say you felt obligated to at least give the new set-up a try, since they were trying to accomodate you.
Whatever you decide to do, I know it will be the right decision for you, and we'll all stand behind you on it. :)
It's plain to see they WANT you back. Will you be able to get off the Saturdays you need for tests without a hassle? The pharmacists are impressed with you and want to help, so if you can be happy go for it.
Post a Comment