baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year everyone! Most notably our families who we are not able to spend it with. Cuz of stupid work.

When I worked yesterday, the pharmacists said they were going to stage an intervention to keep me from leaving. I did one of those "um, ok...." I thought you were suppose to do interventions to keep people from hurting themselves, not to cause them more pain.

Well, I just need one more hour of cleaning and our house will be spotless. It'll last until I go back to school on Wednesday and then it will remain dirty until I get out of school for the summer.

Chris and Lissa just left a little bit ago. They came over last night and we brought the new year in with them. It was very nice. And then they stayed over cuz Lissa got into a car accident and her apartment keys are with her car keys which was towed away. This morning was full of pancakes and old school Nitendo. All I have to say is... what amateurs :P

Mona and Greg and his sister are coming over tonight. I just got through washing the bed sheets again. Oh well, we have the guest rooms for a reason, and that's for people to spend the night if they need to.

Last year was a good year. I graduated from college, I started pharmacy school, we got Perhaps and Turtle, I planted my first garden, we went to three weddings, I've made new friends, we've been more social, I got all A's and Jeremy and I are still in love.

My new year's resolutions:
Work out at least 3 times a week (Jeremy's too)
Don't lose focus at school
Hang out with people instead of being antisocial
Really forget the past
Don't get so anxious about things.

We'll see how that goes. Happy New Year's Everyone!

No comments: