baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, January 22, 2006

My arm is still ghetto.

I have a sore on my tongue too that hurts like crazy.

We went to Ramsey's today for some comfort food. Jeremy had a horrible night last night which made my night horrible and then he had a horrible morning too. I got the zucchini burger, which was huge. I ended up taking more than half of it home and Jeremy and I split that tonight for dinner, along with my left over baked potato and fried green tomatoes. I can't believe that I've eated all that before in one seating. That's crazy.

I finally reached my 10 pound weight loss. I was going to try and get to the weight that I was at the wedding, but I think I'm just going to lose 5 more pounds just cuz I think I was too skinny at the wedding. And, I should be able to fit into all my old clothes with just another 5 lb loss.

I wish that it would stop raining. I hope that it is not raining when I go and work out in the morning. I'm meeting Lissa to go to the Johnson Center at 6:30 am cuz she has a class at 8. I should go and pack my lunch and head to bed. Goodnight all!

No comments: