baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I had alot of fun last night. We went out to have a Birthday dinner with Chris and lissa at cheapside and it was goooooodd. And then we went to a fancy place for desert and that was good. I wasn't able to finish all my food at either place, but I sure did try.

This morning, I woke up and my left arm was crippled. I couldn't staighten it out because it hurt so bad. It looks like a chicken wing the way I have to keep it by my body folded up. The 6 reps of arm curls with 15 pounds wasn't such a good idea. I still can't staighten it out. Hopefully, by tomorrow it will be better.

Turtle got her shots yesterday and boy is she sore. She got them done yesterday morning and I think 30 minutes ago was the first time she felt feel enough to go and get something to eat. She has been crying every time we pick her up because it has gotten a little bit better.

I can't believe blocks are coming up so soon. I have a lot of studying to do.

My nails are getting long. I've resisted the urge to bite them and at times it's pretty hard.

We are getting a crap load of money back on our taxes. Jeremy says he thinks it will be more than $3000 just with our federal tax return because of all the student loans I've had to take out. Cool with me.

going to go and get some water and get back to studying. Hope everyone has a good night!

No comments: