In less than 12 hours, I will no longer be a GeriCare employee. I went to bed the other night completely torn but when I got up the next day, I knew what I had to do. I just can't stand it anymore.
So, if anyone would like to send us money, feel free.
I have a lot of studying to do tomorrow so I can hopefully get ahead in studying. I hope my butt doesn't get glued to the couch watching TV.
The house is cleaned and so I don't have to do any of that tomorrow.
I think on Wednesday we are having Chris and Emily over for dinner and act all grown up. That should be fun.
Tonight was Jeremy's company party, but he said he was going to write an update about it later. There's a funny story to it.
We are dropping Turtle off at the Humane Society on Monday to get spayed on Tuesday. Hopefully she will be up to par so that she can get the surgery. We were thinking about getting her declawed, but I don't think I can go through with it.
Today the college of pharmacy caught on fire and we had to sit outside in the cold. Of course, it started snowing. I'm really glad that I was wearing my coat in class because I was able to take it outside of with me. Seriously, I think they have the air conditioner on it there... it is really cold. Some people left their backpacks and their keys and stuff in the building. The cops and firemen came and we saw smoke bellowing out of the back. Of course, the electricity went out and we weren't allowed to enter the building for the rest of the day so we had to have class in the nursing building.
In Nutrition, we have to do these behavior modification projects. I don't know what I am going to pick you, but it will probably be something like work out three days a week or something. I've been really proud of Jeremy because he has been working out alot lately. Our goal is to lose fifteen pounds together. Tonight didn't help much, but we both ate really light this morning and afternoon in anticapation for it. I totally spelled that wrong.
Tuesday, Chris is coming into town and he is going to go to the UK/Vandy game with Jeremy. He won tickets from work. Maybe they will see Dr. Jagger there.
I hate cold weather.
Iron Chef rocks!
2 comments:
Lissa wants to hang out with you while Jeremy and I are at the game. It will be the night before her first class. I'm sure she'll call you or something to see if you can.
ok... that's cool.
Post a Comment