baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I can't believe I've been updating regularly.

I met my other two profs today and they seem quite nice. It just hit me today that I have nice classes. That seems so strange to me because I'm used to only having four at Transy.

I got my medical center id made today. That means I'm offical.

I walked a gazzillion miles today. Really I did. My legs hurt now. I sat down when i got home and immediately fell asleep. I was really tired.

I went by the Johnson center this afternoon and looked at the facility. Workouts start eaither tomorrow or next week. I have to get into a routine or I'll turn into a fat blob.

I guess I'm going to go an study. good night all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you walk a qazillion miles everyday, you won't turn into a blob. But weight training is good for your bones and mind.