baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Zippy is bein gsuper affectionate lately. I don't know what has gotten into him. We took the kittens back to the humane society today. They are getting fixed tomorrow. I hope that they find good homes. They are very good kitties. I think Zippy is missing them.

So, I called into work today. i told them that I was busy with school stuff. Which was sort of true. I spent a good portion of the day going over medical terminology. I'll get up early tomorrow and go over some conversion stuff. I don't when our test will be or how hard it will be.

I stabbed myself with a pair of those little scissors that come in finger nail car kits. It hurt really bad and bleed and now it's all swollen. I hope my finger doesn't fall off.

I still don't know what to do about the job. I guess we'll just see how it plays out. I don't work until I'm on call Sunday. Which I didn't want to be on call, but no one asked me. And I didn't realize that I was scheduled until Saturday and then I forgot to call on Monday and tell someone. Oh well... I'll go to Louisville early on Saturday and spend the day with Becca, maybe even spend the night.

Tomorrow is my first day of school. Jeremy is going to iron my clothes for me. I think I am going to take a change of clothes so I can go by the Johnson center and work out after class. We'll see. I don't know because I think we are getting all of our text books tomorrow, and if I have to lug 11 pharmacy text books to my car, that may be a work out in itself.

I miss the kitties. Jeremy is going to email the director over there to see if we can get another batch. I guess I shoudl go and play old school nitendo with jeremy. He is getting way too cocky for my liking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use some neosporin (or generic)on that finger and it should be fine.

Virginia said...

I think it's past that point. I think it is already full of pus and stuff.