baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Whole lot of sleeping today and little else...

Yep, I slept alot. I have a Spanish quiz tomorrow... and I didn't really study for that. I guess I'll get up early tomorrow morning and do that. Today we went to some hot wing place for a farewell dinner for Daniel and Anned, two interns from China that will be leaving this week. It was somewhat awkward because I didn't really know anyone, but I did see a guy from work, so I guess that was cool. The food there really isn't very good, especially for a vegetarian. But Jeremy really enjoyed his wings, I could tell. And he told me about them a million times, so I'm sure he liked them. We left early enough so that we could go get some icecream and bring it back home so Jeremy could watch his Sunday night shows. It's funny how I never really watch TV when it's on, because I can't really remember what the shows were about, but I can also not really get anything accomplished studying-wise. Oh well, I'm passing school, so I guess that's all that matters.

Tomorrow, Jeremy is going to have to hall some tooshie to clean up the house. He is going to be cooking and making a good-bye dinner for the Chinese kids at our house. And our house it trashed, so he has alot to do. I know he's going to miss those kids alot. He talks very highly of them.

I registered for classes last week, but I didn't post anything about it. I'm taking Microeconomics, Spanish II, Biochemistry and some history class that Jeremy wanted me to take because his favorite professor of all time is teaching it. Hopefully, I'll enjoy it. I think I may cut my work load down to only 4 days a week next semester. It's going to be rough otherwise.

UK pharmacy school is having another round of interviews in about 3 weeks. So maybe I'll find out if I got in soon. I still haven't gotten my scores yet from the PCAT. I hope I did a ton better. I'm a little nervous about it because I've heard from some other people that they thought it was a lot easier than last time. But then I've also heard from some folks that they did really bad on it. I guess only time will tell.

I hope tomorrow night isn't awkward too... Time will tell for that too.

I would like laundry detergent and a sports watch for Christmas. Thank you. I would also like my wedding pictures back. Jeremy's mother took them FOREVER ago to put them into photo albums for us and we still haven't gotten them back.

I talked to Jeremy today and told him I didn't want to go to any of his family functions if his sister Faith was going to be there. He said he wasn't going to go to any either if she were there. She's in jail right now. Long story... I'll tell you about it later mom when you come up.

Also, if I opened this blog up to you mom, would you want to post things in it under your name? It could be a group thing. Tell me what you think. I'm thinking about opening it up to the family and other close friends... so you can post anything exciting that's going on in our life, or that you want the family to know. Let me know. Love ya!

No comments: