baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, November 13, 2004

I've been thinking about all these things that I wanted to write about, but of course, when I'm sitting here at the computer, I can't really remember them.

While I was at work today, one of the little old women from the Lafayette Apartments and asked for some kleenex. So, I took two boxes up to her. When I got there, I saw that she already had several boxes around her apartment. I felt really bad because I had to leave to get back down to the store and I could tell that she really wanted someone to visit with her. She was just sitting there in her livingroom, no TV, no radio, just sitting there on her chair, doing nothing. I felt really bad. I wonder what it's going to be like when I'm old. I never want Jeremy to die because I never want to be alone with out him.

Anyways....

I've been trying to get together a Christmas list together for Jeremy and me. Jeremy wants a ton of expensive things and I want a bunch of cheap things. I have a feeling I'll be getting alot more this Christmas than he will be.

Here's the plans for Thanksgiving. I have to go to work and change out some med carts at LCP. That should take about 2 hours and I have to go at one. Jeremy doesn't know it yet, but he will be helping me. Afterwards, we will be going to Ashland where his family will be having a late dinner. So, then on Christmas Eve, we will be in Louisville, back to Lexington by midnight to be in our own house on Christmas and then off to Ashland for Christmas day. And then next year it will be a flipflop.

We have a nine foot Christmas tree that Jeremy got at work last year. Mom, if you have any ornaments you want to donate us, we'll be glad to decorate our tree with it.

No comments: