baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, November 11, 2004

I finished my senior sem paper this morning. It was 22 pages in all its glory. Hopefully, I will get a job grade for it so I don't have to redo it for a second grading. I went into work late because of it, but I made it all up by working my rearend off.

Good news... I get to play alto clarinet on the next concert. It's seriously out of tune, but I enjoy it and that's all that matters.

Have I mentioned lately that I hate cold weather? Because I do. I hate cold weather.

I love how Jeremy and I interact. Sometimes I get to analyzing things and I think that Jeremy and I don't do enough "couple" things. Like, we sit at home. He makes dinner, I do homework, and we watch TV. Pretty boring, huh? But that's what we do about every night. But the things that I don't analyze is how we tickle each other and smile and mess around with each other and flirt and just have a flatout cute time together. I like that we have been married over a year and yet we can still make each other smile with our little inside glances and secrets. heh... warm fuzzy feelings all around for everyone.

Hi mom... you're the first person to first the site. Congratulation.

No comments: