baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, November 12, 2004

If you haven't been able to tell, I'm been transferring the posts from the other site over to here. It's long and tiring, but I'm going as fast as I can. It's taking so long because I'm trying to delete "goggable" things so that no one will be able to find the site that I don't want to. I know... the lost and unfindable website is sort of a false hope but I'm still hoping. I wish I didn't care about it so much but I do. So, here we are.

I got a 95% on my microtest. I was superexcited. I ran around the house this morning when I woke up and checked blackboard and saw the score. Hehe... I woke Jeremy up with a happy dance in the middle of the bedroom singing "I got an A!!!!!!! I got an A!!!!!"

One of the guys that Jeremy had drama with a few months ago got fired today for stealing money. Good riddance, if you ask me.

No comments: