baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Top 4 Reasons

Ok, so here's the deal. I will be slowly moving the old site over to this site for a number of reasons.

1. This site has a cooler template. I will be doing some changes to it though somewhat when I get more time.

2. I finally figured out a way to sign Jeremy or Virginia, rather than "Virginia and Jeremy" when we write a post. That way you'll know who's writing, even though in all likelihood it's me.

3. There have been some folks that have been coming to the other site that I'm not completely comfortable with, mostly some folks from school. This site is for me, Jeremy, my family, and my closest friends. I want to be more open with the stuff I write on here instead of being focused on what I'm worried others will read.

And finally,
4. Change is good, right?

So, I hope you enjoy. If I pass along access to this site to you, be a dear and don't tell anyone about it. I'll let the people I want to see it do so very shortly.

No comments: