I haven't really been motivated to update the blog. I don't know, I'm sort of in limbo about what to do next. I guess I'll keep chugging away. Really, I'm a big loser. Not very many people care about my life, so why shouldn't I keep writing on the other site? Who cares about retarded people reading it? sigh.
Last night I went to Marriott to have dinner with Jeremy. It was very good. I found out that Jeremy's parents are going to be Florida for Thanksgiving. And because I picked up the shift at work to change out the carts at the nursing home because I thought dinner was going to be late, now we have nowhere to go. We may eat at the Mansion or something. I don't know yet. Very disappointed.
I finally have a dentist appointment on Dec. 27th. I haven't had my teeth cleaned in forever. I have two sores in my mouth. I wish they would go away.
PCAT scores should be coming any day now.
No comments:
Post a Comment