baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Hi all... sorry I haven't been writing very consistently.

Today is the first day of my last rotation. and then it will be graduation time. This month hopefully won't be too bad, although I've heard it through the grapevine that I have a lot of projects and presentations to do. It will make time go by fast.

I have my study schedule set for the boards. I start hard core on the 15th, but until then I'm studying up on the top 300.

I spent like a hour vacuuming last night and when I woke up this morning, there was hair everywhere again. It sucks having animals when they are shedding their winter coat. Zippy's the worse because you can see his hair more. oh well. gotta love em.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

You'll get top marks on the boards but worry anyway. It seems to work for you. I can hardly wait for school to be out myself.