baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I had my last presentation in pharmacy school today. It went okay, and my preceptor liked it, so all is good.

I though I had my last project finished, and then I got about 10 plus more hours of work to do on it. I've spent about 5 hours on it, and I'm throwing in the rag. The student next month can finish it up. I'm very tired. It's alot of work.

Jeremy and i decided that it would be awesome if we could train the animals to clean the house while we were gone. The cats could push all their hair balls into little bills, and I'm sure the dogs could learn to fold the clothes:) That would be awesome if we came home one day and Turtle was in a little maid's apron.

This weekend, Jeremy and I cleaned out the garage and then we went last night to get some shelving. It looks awesome! I finally threw out/recycled/sent to goodwill a bunch of stuff from high school. I had pay stubs left over from ole Mary T. It felt good to get that taken care of. and now our garage looks really nice.

two more days of rotations and then I am done forever! that's craziness.

2 comments:

Virginia's Mom said...

I have phone numbers from Mary T and Fairdale. Your dad said the pool at Fairdale closed when we went by the other day. It made me feel a little sad. Don't know exactly why since I haven't been there since you lifeguarded there.

Virginia said...

are you sure it wasn't closed because of the winter?