Maybe in being extra needy this evening. she is sitting on the couch panting. I think her nose may be itching. She keeps doing an Elvis sneer.
I had to work today at the VA. I went in yesterday too for a couple of hours because there was so mess up with the schedule. I dislike shady people. I wasn't scheduled to work because I traded shifts with Laura because she needed the 4th off. anyways, I went in anyways to show my committment to the ole VAMC.
We finally got our programmable thermostat. It took a really long time to get it. So far, I've been really cold. but I think it will get better once the weather outside gets warmer.
Yesterday Jeremy and I went to Marshalls and I got a dress to wear to the Apothecary Ball. It had this ugly snake buckle on it, so we went to Michael's next and get a replacement bucket for it and it looks really nice now. And we went to Babies R Us to get Liz and Tim a baby shower present, to the bank, and picked up lunch. And we stopped by for me to get a hair cut, but it was a 30 minute wait and we didn't want to wait that long.
Now perhaps is being needy.
Jeremy and I just got back from the gym. I'm glad that we work out everyday. Exercise really does make you feel better about yourself and gives you more energy. I've been reading off Pharmacy Law and it sucks. The review books just references all these online links to read up on law, and it sucks because I hate reading things off of a computer screen. So, I guess I will be reviewing pharmacy law in sections.
I think I may call it an early night tonight. I'm tired.
2 comments:
or you could print it off.
there's alot of law...
Post a Comment