Jermey is taking a half day tomorrow. He has a whole list of errors to due, and then he has to meet the KU guy. Apparently the guy came today, and Jeremy got the days wrong. All is well though because he can come tomorrow.
So, I've removed two bird nests from the backyard tree. This mornig there was an irate bird on the fence glaring at the tree. She is insane. Seriously, Maybe literally tries to climb the tree whenever there are birds in it. that can't be good for raising a family. I just don't understand why they keep coming back to that tree when there are two perfectly good trees in the front yard.
I am very glad that tomorrow is Friday. I have Saturday off, but I do have to work at the VA on SUnday. I think. I should double check that.
I parked under the tree at my rotation, and when I came out today, my car was completely covered in bird poop. Like a ridiculous amount. I guess word travels fast and the bird from our yard has been talking smack. Bunch of little punks. Jeremy washed my car for me though tonight and that was very sweet.
4 comments:
The birds are Straubs.
I hope Jeremy gets all the errors out of his system for the rest of the year.
hehe... I mean errands:)
errands to do. I suck!
Post a Comment