I am really dreading next month and being in Danville. I don't want to be away from home. I just really nervous about it and my stomach is just aching from the nerves all of a sudden. Only 4 more days at St. Joe's, then I have to work Sat and Sun at the VA then I have to head to Danville. Blah.
I don't want to stay at an apartment all by myself. I hope I feel safe. I guess I will pack stuff like it's a camping trip. I don't know what I'm going to eat when I'm there. I don't know what I'll do in my down time. I don't know if I'm going to have a guy roommate or not. I don't know if I will be able to work out.
Needless to say, I'm stressed about it. I don't even remember if there is resturants to eat at, or a Krogers of what.
I need to get a haircut; my hair is splitend city.
I'm going to the gym to burn off some nervousness. Hopefully that will make me feel better.
Wednesday is my birthday AND I have to work and I have to miss american idol. THat's sadness. But, tomorrow, we are going to Ramsey's so Jeremy can get crawfish for Fat Tuesday and I'm going to get my favorite zuccuhini (didn't spell that right) burger so all is good I guess.
3 comments:
How do you want that burger cooked?
hope you had an okay bday even though you had to work :) It stinks being grown up lol
I don't know... how do you cook zucchini?
There is a Kroger.
Post a Comment