Today when I was at work, Jeremy came and picked up my car, washed it, cleaned out the inside, and filled up my tank as a surprise. It was a big surprise. And he brought me a diet cherry limeade. hehe. It was very sweet.
After I got done with work, I came home and rested a while and then went to the gym. Jeremy was tired and was laying down for a while and taking a little nap. It was sorta weird because I'm the nap person of the family. Literally, I could take a nap everyday. I can't remember the last time that Jeremy took a nap in the middle of the day.
After the gym, I came home and showered and then we went out to dinner with my friend Lauren and her husband at Oasis. I had never been there before and it was pretty good. I didn't enjoy the grape leaves; they made me think of eating tobacco or something. I don't like things wrapped in banana leaves for the same reason. But, once I unwrapped what was in the grape leaves, it was pretty good:)
I didn't realize it, but it's the 2nd week in a roll that we've been out with friends. that's pretty impessive since we are not what you call social butterflies. it was fun.
I think I am going to be soon. Good day. Tomorrow I have off again, which is a pleasant surprise.
For March, I'm not working on Fridays or Saturdays. except for the first week because of a scheduling mistake. So, I'm planning on making some trips to Louisville to visit family.
No comments:
Post a Comment