I'm pretty sure I don't have to wash my car since it rained really hard earlier this week. I think the wet and wind blew all the salt right off:)
Our electric bill was almost $250 last month. That's some crazy stuff since it's never been over $200 the entire time we've been in this house. But I really don't have a right to complain since some people were weeks without electricity, so we should be gratefully that we didn't even go an hour without it.
Jeremy and I are going out to dinner tomorrow night with Cheryl and her husband (at her house). I'm totally convinced that it's a little weird, you know, seeing how it is Valentine's Day, but apparently no one cares about my opinion because the whole shindig is still planned for tomorrow night. It's weird right?
In case you haven't noticed, I've added a count down to the residency match day. Right hand corner... I think you have to scroll down.
No comments:
Post a Comment