man, glasses always make my head hurt, even when they are the right prescription and everything.
I know I write this all the time, but I am freaking in love with my husband. today was a good day. He was really sweet after I got home from work today. I went to the gym for an hour or so, and when I got back, dinner was already and it was 10 thumbs up.
I am super tired. I have to work tomorrow at CVS but that is it. I thought I had to work at the VA as well, but apparently I only have to work 2 weeks this month. which is super nice. maybe I'll even have a sunday off if I don't get scheduled at CVS.
Tomorrow I don't have to work until 4, so I am going to sleep in until 8, then go to the gym with Jeremy to do a spinning class. then I think we are going to Georgetown for a festival or soemthing. I don't know; Jeremy knows the details.
I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. I was going to try and stay up until SNL, but I don't think I will be able to.
I've still been reading, but I've been too lazy to update my facebook profile thingy. I don't think I will be able to go through as many books this month because of my rotation, but we'll see what I can do. My next classic is Huckleberry Finn and I'm also checking out the Red Tent and Inside the red tent which I think is a commentary on it. And beloved by tony morrison.
wow, I need to go to sleep.
I figured out we need to have $50K in savings before we can move into another house. I wonder how long that will take?
No comments:
Post a Comment